måndag 26 februari 2018

gifts DT inlägg

Hello
Today I will show you two projects I made
with the beautiful KIsses and Snowflakes kits.
It is an Impossible Gift Box and a Box card for a little gift for someone.
Here I have the Box card filled with tea and tealights,
and the Impossible box could be filled with chocolate, for example.
It looks like this





Jan18MS4a2.jpg
Here you can see the Box card inside. There are tealight candles, teabags, and matches.
Jan18MS4b1.jpg
Here is the Impossible Gift box.
It is so fun to make, so I hope you will try one yourself!
Jan18MS4c.jpg
I pulled up the lid here and it is stuck in the entire box.
Jan18MS4d.jpg
Here you can see that the box has opened.
Jan18MS4e.jpg
And here the lid is closed.
Jan18MS4f.jpg

This is the last one for me
with the International Scrapbooking Garden.
It has been so nice to be part of this design team. 
But I will post many more thing I make here so I hope see you around.

Hugs 
Marianne 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar