tisdag 6 februari 2018

Nytt Dt inlägg "Love"

Hello again.
Today I´m writing from a cold Sweden.
We have got snow and it's cold and slippery.
Everyone is longing for spring now. 
When the weather is bad outside
it's so nice to be inside in the heat and be a little creative. 
This time I made a Shadow box. 
I made it with the new paper kit Kisses and Snowflakes.
I used the 12x12 inch pattern paper from 7 Dots Studio Board Games. 
I Inked all the edges with Prima Chalk Ink Blossom Bud.
Jan18Marianne2a.jpg
I used the nice flowers from Petaloo. 
Jan18Marianne2b.jpg
The beautiful butterfly is from Petaloo too. 
Jan18Marianne2c.jpg
The Love come from Prima
Jan18Marianne2d.jpg
The photo in the frame is from my own stash. 
This is all from me today.
I hope you like this and if you would like to try it yourself
you can search on Youtube under "shadow box". 
Good Luck!




Hugs
Marianne

1 kommentar: