söndag 15 april 2018

reminder challenge April

Hello


Now we got spring here in Sweden. It is so awaited. Have been a long and cold winter. 

Over at My Besties is there still going on a challenge.
My reminder card for the challenge is this.
I have used the IMG 819 and she is so sweet.
It is really a spring time card I think and I hope you all like it.
Come and join the challenge with us. 



I have used: 
Distress ink color spun sugar and dusty concord at the background. 
The sun have I colored with mustard seed.
The siluett stamp are from Lavinia stamps 
I have colored my image whit promaker
The face whit sunkissed pink, blush, coral, baby pink at the cheeks.
The pants colored in mulberry. 
The t-shirt in pink carnation,
The sweater and shoes in cool grey 1,2,3
And the same have I  used in the hair



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar