fredag 10 november 2017

Be happy






Hello everyone.
I´m working with The Picnink in the Garden  kit.
There is so much paper and stuff in this packet.
Today i have make this card and i agree with the word.
It´s soo true that life doesen´t need to be perfect to be wonderful.
I think the words say so much. 
Sometimes we just have to take a deep breathe and let time stand still and not be too perfect. 



The front. The paper are so beautiful I love to work with them.
They make the work so easy.



This is such a good message


Here is the inside. One more nice paper and words



I like the bird and flower on the paper so much. 


A close look at the butterfly



And here´s a close look at the  roses you get in the package.

That´s all for this time. I hope to see you soon. 
Take care. 

Hugs







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar