söndag 5 november 2017

case to a notebook






Hi Marianne here.
Today I will show you a cover which I make for a few years ago. 
I hope you will enjoy this tutorial and that you understand my English. 

This is a case to a paperblock. 
It´s nice to have on the table and write down  things you may not forget for exampel. 

I have made them with the beautiful papper från Picknic in the garden. They are so good looking. 

This is how they look and how i did them. 


Here you have the measurement. 


The two and one pieces I cut out from a food package. Its a little bit harder an usual cardstock. 
Then I cut the cardstock at the measurement above. 
I glue the food package  down on the cardstock as you can see on the picture.


Then you cut every corner like the picture. 





Then you take your bonefolder and score in the gap and around like the picture above. 



Now it will look like this. 



Now its time to decorate with the lovely paper. Inside and outside. 




Here you see the pocketCut out the measure and score it and cut the corner like the picture. 


Glue the pocket on the right side and do a little pocket on the left side if you want. 


The pocket on the right side is for inserting the backside of the paperblock. 


Here is the final result. Here you see the paperpad I put inside. I don´t know the correct English word for it. 








II hope you enjoy my tutorial and try it yourself. 
Do not forget to go in and look at these wonderful  kit from 
The International Scrapbooking garden.
Hope I see you next time. 
Hugs
Marianne 

I hope you enjoy










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar