måndag 20 november 2017

Pocket letter




Hi everyone.  
I will show you what I did with my
small piece i have left from  Picnic in the garden kit.
I have made a Pocket Letter .





It´s a new way to send letters to your penpals.
Basically, you fill all the pockets of  a 9 pocket trading card protector and send the whole page to someone who wants to swap with you.
This can be a one-time exchange or you
can keep exchanging Pocket Letters indefinitely.
You fill the  pockets with anything you like
(stickers, tea bags, a note, washi tape samples, pictures, etc.)
A short note or letter is included and tucked
into one of the pockets. Then the Pocket Letter is
folded up and sent in a standard 10 size envelope.
It's the perfect way to send and collect letters from other Pocket Letter Pals  around the world .





I took some embellishments from the kit  and painted it
with 13 arts acrylic paint orchid pink. Then I took some 3d foams and put it on the outside with hello in the middle.



Here is some close up pictures. 



In this pocket I put a privat letter to my friend. 


Here is the backside and you can put your things right in the pocket or do as me and make a small envelope. 


Here I have put some frames that I made from molds. 


This is the pocket you need if you want to do Pocket letter. 

Thats all for me today.


Hugs 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar