tisdag 30 januari 2018

alla hjärtans dag hälsning

Hello
Today I will show you a valentine card I made from the nice paper kit Kisses and Snowflakes . 
I have 6 grandchildren so when I make this one I have to make five more. But you know how it is when you are a crafter, you like to be creative all the time (mostly).
Here is the front of the card.  I made it from one sheet of cardstock. 
Here is the tutorial I made the card from. She shows 4 different ways. 
Jan18MS2a.jpg
Here I have opened the card a little bit.   
I just like the color of the paper. 
Jan18MS2b.jpg
Here is the card fully open. 
Jan18MS2c.jpg
Here you can see the nice tags which come in the kit.
The nice boy is my youngest grandchild. 
Jan18MS2d.jpg
The Love is painted with Nuvo Mousse lilac lavender. 
Jan18MS2e.jpg
I just love the flower and its color. 
Jan18MS2f.jpg
That's all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by! 
Don't miss this wonderful paper in the shop
Have a nice week and see you again soon! 

Marianne
Supplies: 
13 Arts Art Journey paper: Destination
13 Arts Art Journey paper: Imagination
13 Arts Art Journey paper: Freedom
Ribbon
Flowers from Petaloo
Dovecraft pearls
Nuvo Mousse lilac lavender
My own stash: 
White cardstock. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar