söndag 14 januari 2018

happy birthday dt uppdrag





Hello
I hope you all have had a god New year. 
Now it is 2018 and I hope it will be a very good year for all of us. 
I have 4 birthdays coming up in this month and I have to do birthdays card.
I have still got paper left from the beautiful paperkit 
Autum Hayride  so I make one birthday card. 


Pion Design have a lot of nice paper and here are some of them. 
It´s green and yellow and there are lots of paper with die cuts you can cut out like I did here. 

 There are words you can cut out and it´s so good to have the opportunity to do that as well. 


Here I have cut out one of the butterfly from one of the paper. 
You have many opportunities whit this kit so i really recomend you to buy it if you don´t have done it yet. 
The color is lovely and all the stuff who came in the packaget is just amazing. 

This was all from me. See you next time. 

Hugs 
Marianne 











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar