tisdag 23 januari 2018

Nothern light in pink


Hello 
Today i will show you a northern light layout in the pink color. 
The Northern light is different color all the time and this one 
make the sky just pink and purple.  
I have used the newest Garden kit: kisses and snowflakes.
I made it in pink to match the photo. 
 I decided to do the mood board challenge  whit this kit. 
You find the challenge here so come and join us. 

Here is my layout 



Some close up. Here i took some glitter snow on the flowers. 
It get a frosty look. 


Here I painted the snowflakes whit the nuvo mousse lilac lavender. 

Here you see the beautiful Northern light and it is really 
a moment if you can catch it. 

This was all for me this time. 
Don´t forget our mood board/ sketch challenge. 

See you next time

Hugs 
Marianne







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar