måndag 4 december 2017

kindness




Hello  Marianne here with you again. 
I can imagine that you all have a lot to do now when Christmas is coming soon. We have Christmas at  December 24 here in Sweden so it is not so long time before Santa is coming.
But I have a little time left to work with this beautiful paperkit that you can find here
There is so many nice papers, flowers, embellishment and a lot of other stuff that are so amazing. 
This time I made a card with the beautiful Pion Design paper and the nice flower from Prima.


Here is my card.



The beautiful flowers from Prima. I love the color.


Here you see the nice leafs which came in the package.



There are many sayings like this you can choose between . 
I like to use sayings like this on my cards.  



Nice Pion Design paper. 



Apple colored with the nice Prima Red Amber wax. 
It gets a nice shiny look. 



Thats was all for me this time. 
Now it´s time for me too decorate the house for Christmas. I still have  some things left to do. 
Take care


Hugs 
Marianne




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar