lördag 2 december 2017

This is me



Hello everyone. 

I will show you my first try ever to make a layout. 
I usually make cards and miniprojects but sometimes you have to challenge yourself and that is exactly
what I have done so be nice. 
I have worked with the new Garden kit
Autumn Hayride, and there are so much
stuff with the kit and it is just so wonderful. 



Here is my first try. 




I took a cardstock and splashed it with the beautiful Lindys starbust color green. And then I colored the edges of the paper with the rusty keys fluid chalk ink from Ingrid Bolme. 






I used the same chalk and painted the pumpkins and then sprayed the leaves. I think it looks very nice and it matches the flowers so well. 


The flowers is from Prima and they are just so lovely. 




Look at this butterfly isn´t it just so beautiful.


The only thing I have from my own stuff is the word "This is me". 



I hope to see you next time and don´t forgett to take a visit on  

Hugs 

Marianne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar