fredag 22 december 2017

Lo höstens prakt Dt uppdrag

  Autumn Splendor"

Hello
Today I will show a layout that I have done from last fall. I find a photo that will be perfect to use with the items from

Right now there's so much to do with Christmas, so it's nice to let go of it and create something that does not belong to Christmas.

So here is my layout

Here I have used the Red Amber wax and colored the words and it gives such a shining result. 

I have sprayed the tree branches with Lindy´s starburst envy green. It will be so shimmering and fine. The leaves I first inked with Rusty keys from Ingrid Bolme and then I take little of the Red Amber wax and just stroked a little on the leaves.  It get a shiny look. 

The leaves under the flowers were also sprayed with Lindy´s envy green spry. I like that the flower and the photo are matching each other so well

A close up photo of a nice saying.


Thats was all for me this time.


Hope too see you next time.


Hugs from Sweden


Marianne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar